Every person who works with data has to perform analytics at some point. This popular training course—dramatically expanded and enhanced for 2018—teaches analysts and non-analysts alike the basics of data analytics and reporting.
- Define data analysis and data analyst.
- List roles in data analysis.
- Explain data fields and types.
- Define syntax.
- Explain how to interpret existing data.
- Describe data best practices.
- Repurpose data.
- Create a data dictionary.
- Compare and contrast linking versus embedding charts and data.
- Build pivot charts with slicers.